Waiting out a writers block is one thing, but waiting an eternity for your order is another. Since creative inspiration can strike at the blink of an eye, we send purchases out quickly and efficiently-usually within two business days.
What are my options for shipping?
It's as easy as choosing the shipping method, then checking your calculated cost at checkout. FREE SHIPPING OFFERS APPLY TO THE US LOWER 48 STATES ONLY. All shipments are sent via FedEx, with the exception of APO addresses, which will be shipped via USPS.
|Delivery Methods||When In-Stock Items Will Arrive|
|FedEx Ground||4-7 business days (Mon-Fri)|
|FedEx Ground Home Delivery||4-7 business days (Mon-Fri)|
|FedEx Priority Overnight||Orders will be delivered within 3 business days|
|FedEx Standard Overnight||Orders will be delivered within 3 business days|
|FedEx 2nd Day||Orders will be delivered within 4 business days|
|FedEx 3rd Day||Orders will be delivered within 5 business days|
|USPS Priority (PO Box & APO Only)||4-15 business days (Mon-Fri)|
Do you ship internationally?
Looking to purchase one of our bags but not located in the US, CA, or UK? No worries, we do offer limited international shipping at this time.
- At this time we ship to the following countries: Australia, Canada, China, Denmark, Dubai, Germany, Israel, Japan, Korea, Mexico, Philippines, Sweden, and the United States.
- International orders do not qualify for free shipping.
- All prices on our site are in US dollars. Your credit card company will bill you with your local currency at the current exchange rate.
- All international orders are shipped via FedEx International Economy. Your order will arrive 4-7 days after the order is placed.
- When ordering outside of United States of America, the recipient is responsible for assuring the product can be legally imported to the destination country.
- The recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are imposed once a shipment reaches the recipient's country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be fulfilled by the recipient. HEX has no control over these charges, nor can HEX predict what they may be.
- Customs, duties, and taxes are non-refundable: so a shipment that is refused because of unexpected import fees, the cost of the original shipping and any return shipping charges will not be refunded. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for more information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
- To avoid a delay in receiving your order from customs, we strongly suggest:
- Providing a phone number where you can be reached by customs when your product arrives. This phone number will be listed on the commercial invoice so customs can reach you to clear your order.
- Please do not refuse a shipment or ignore requests from carriers regarding duty and/or tax liability charges. Be aware that most carriers will hold a shipment for 5 days after arrival in your country before they return it to the sender.
- We do not refund original shipping charges for goods that are refused for delivery at customs.
- If you have any questions regarding your international order, please contact us at email@example.com or 833-866-9757.